Call us 24/7 • 866.976.9026
What is VSAP?
Variable Substance Abuse Program, or VSAP, is the first program to couple science and judicial issues to effectively manage substance abuse cases for the legal community. VSAP begins with "variable" because we recognize that there are many options and outcomes possible when it comes to substance abuse treatment. There is no cookie cutter diagnosis or experience. The aim of VSAP is to drastically reduce recidivism by providing quality substance abuse assessments, education, treatment, and case management services. VSAP differentiates between abuse and dependence to better define the best course of services for both client and referent.
"As a legal practitioner who specializes in the representation of families who suffer from the effects of drug and alcohol arrests, I deal with the residual complications of substance abuse problems on a daily basis. VSAP has proven to be a valued and trusted partner in helping my clients deal directly with their issues of substance abuse. Their attention to detail and understanding of client needs allow me to recommend them highly and without reservation."
Attorney, Lafayette, LA
The VSAP DIFFERENCE
- Substance abuse programs specifically designed to work within the legal system.
- Proprietary tools to distinguish between substance abuse and substance dependence and unique programs for both.
- Case management, monitoring, and care from initial assessment to program completion and beyond.
- Courtroom liaison presence.
- Single point of contact for multi-provider care coordination.
- 24/7 access to outcomes through real-time quality controlled internet-based reporting system.
- Weekly detailed progress reports.
- Local Louisiana clinic locations in Baton Rouge, Covington, Lafayette, Metairie, and New Orleans.